Monday, May 21st- Soundpost Music Festival and Splash Kingdom Water Park
Eligible 6th graders that paid for their ticket will be travelling to SoundPost Music Festival and Splash Kingdom Waterpark on Monday, May 21st.
- 2nd Period: Students will report to the Band Hall
- 8:45 am: Load truck and trailer
- 9:15 am: Depart for Canton High School
- 9:45 am: Arrive in Canton
- 10:15 am: Warm up time
- 10:30 am: Performance time
- 11:00 am: Load up buses and head to Splash Kingdom
- 11:15 am: Change into swimwear and have a fun time at the waterpark
- 2:30 pm: Change back into normal clothes and start loading buses
- 2:45 pm: Depart for Kemp Junior High
- 3:20 pm: Arrive in Kemp and unload truck and trailer
- We will arrive before school is out. Students will be able to go home with normal transportation.
What to wear:
- Concert Attire: Band polo, black pants or black jeans, and closed-toed shoes.
- Splash Kingdom Attire:
- Boys: swimming trunks and a shirt
- Girls: One piece or two piece bathing suits with a shirt.
- Recommended things to bring: sunscreen, towel, sunglasses or hat, sandals or flip flops, extra change of clothes and some extra money.
- Each student will receive a meal token. As soon as these are passed out, they are responsible if they lose it. There are no extra meal tokens.
***Parents are welcome to attend the Concert performance at Canton High School Auditorium. If you have any questions please contact Miss Delgado at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Christy at email@example.com.