Friday, May 18th SoundPost Music Festival and Splash Kingdom Water Park
Eligible 7th/8th graders that paid for their ticket will be travelling to SoundPost Music Festival and Splash Kingdom Waterpark on Friday, May 18th.
- First Bell: Students will report to the Junior High Band Hall for 1st period.
- 8:00 am: Load truck and trailer
- 8:15 am: Depart for Canton High School
- 8:45 am: Arrive in Canton
- 9:25 am: Warm up time- Symphonic Band
- 9:40 am: Performance time- Symphonic Band
- 9:50 am: Performance time- Honor Band
- 10:30ish: Load up buses and head to Splash Kingdom
- 10:45 am: Change into swimwear and have a fun time at the waterpark
- 2:30 pm: Change back into normal clothes and start loading buses
- 2:45 pm: Depart for Kemp Junior High
- 3:20 pm: Arrive in Kemp and unload truck and trailer
- We will arrive before school is out. Students will be able to go home with normal transportation.
What to wear:
- Concert Attire: Band polo, black pants or black jeans, and closed-toed shoes.
- Splash Kingdom Attire:
- Boys: swimming trunks and a shirt
- Girls: One piece or two piece bathing suits with a shirt.
- Recommended things to bring: sunscreen, towel, sunglasses or hat, sandals or flip flops, extra change of clothes and some extra money.
- Each student will receive a meal token. As soon as these are passed out, they are responsible if they lose it. There are no extra meal tokens.
***Parents are welcome to attend the Concert performance at Canton High School Auditorium. If you have any questions please contact Miss Delgado at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Christy at email@example.com.