The students listed below will be competing at All Region Band Auditions tomorrow 11/28/18 at Ferris High School. These students are the only ones that will be auditioning. All entries were submitted two weeks ago and it is too late to add anyone else.
*Students will need to wear their Kemp Band Polo or a Kemp shirt. This is a request not only from us but the host school and region coordinators.
**Bring money for concession stand and snacks.
- All students need to report to ‘A’ lunch
- 11:45am– Load truck/trailer and bus
- 12:15pm– Leave Junior High and head to Ferris High School
- Ferris High School Address: 1025 E 8th St, Ferris, TX 75125
- 1:15pm– Arrive in Ferris and unload instruments
- 1:30pm– Check-in for auditions
- 2:30pm– Auditions begin (students audition in random order)
- 8:00/8:30pm– Leave Ferris and return to Kemp
- 9:00/9:30pm– Arrive in Kemp
*Arrival time is estimated and is subject to change.*
- The Kemp Directors will be judging the contest and should only be contacted in case of emergency.
- Students will be monitored by chaperones.
- If you are planning on checking your student out after they audition, you must make arrangements with a director before November 29th. Please bring a signed note or email us no later than November 28th.
*Please sign up for Remind101 to receive updates as the day progresses*
Text to the number: 81010
8th Grade Band: @kempband2