You will need your student ID number to access your records.
How to access parent information
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following login: Kemphsband
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child’s program’s public calendar, event list, handouts and other files.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (it’s your child’s school ID number that’s on their report card), another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Enter your child’s ID FIRST – then you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keys icon”
- Two areas in which you can help the director maintain his/her records:
o Student information form – if the director has allowed it, you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other.